Posts tagged "partner"
- Yes, there is beauty inside and out!
- Thanks for your comment, Hailey! Well said.
- Every person was made differently, we all come in different shapes and sizes. Yes accepting yourself for the way you look is the hardest thing in the world to do. BUT you need to realise that you are who you are and you need to accept yourself. Sometimes its hard but different clothes were made for different people and different clothing satisfies different people. Find what satisfies you and don't be afraid to stand out for a change. You have more beauty inside of you than you could ever imagine.
- Well you see in every relationship it's different, you need to get to know your partner properly. By that I mean, see what sexual things they are comfortable with and what sexual things they are not comfortable with. Consent is a very important aspect in sex and also in a relationship. If a sexual encounter were to happy the first thing that both parties need to talk about is consent. Yes you get carried away in the moment but don't ever let yourself be pushed to do something. Another thing is girls have every right to be as excited about sex as males do. But the reason that TV programs make it look like girls are more passive about it, is to show that males are more dominate in the sexual side of the bedroom. So just know that it is OK for girls to be excited about sex and its even normal for some girls to be even more excited than boys.
- How does one become a Planned Parenthood peer educator exactly? I am very interested in becoming one, but I would like to know more about first as well :)