Sex Terms

Judicial Bypass

If a minor wants to have an abortion and lives in a state that requires parental consent before she can get one, she can go before a judge to ask permission.  The judge will then decide whether she can obtain an abortion without her parents’ knowledge. This process is called a judicial bypass.

Chat software by BoldChat