Seven Sexual Health Resolutions for 2009
December 29, 2008
The New Year is just around the corner! Make 2009 a year of great sex (ed), and start by making a resolution about your sexual health. Can’t think of any? Try one of these:
- Abstain from oral, vaginal and anal sex. No sexual activity means you’re safe from pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)!
- Get tested for STDs and Carry a condom with you on dates. It’s OK to be prepared for the unexpected!
- Have more enjoyable sex. Talk to your partner about what makes each of you feel good.
- Speak up if you hear a homophobic comment. “That’s so gay” is SO 2008.
- Love your body, no matter what shape or size.
- Talk to your parents about sex. They’re your allies, not your enemies.
Plan on making a sexual health resolution for 2009? Log in, leave a comment and tell us what it is!